Everything you need you know!
THE DAILY IS WHERE…
24/7 Health & Wellness Concierge service! Our coaches will show you, day in and day out, the best ways to live optimally. Your coach will spell out your meal and exercise plan. We will consult on sleep patterns and time spent outside. The Daily provides you with a personalized plan to feel and look better, physically and mentally. Before the month begins, you will receive an email from us, outlining the groceries you’ll need to stock up on, and the workouts you will be participating in. Then, each and every day, (DAILY, get it), I will text you in the morning, reminding you of the plan, and offering some motivation!
YOU MAY BE THINKING:
How is this program any different?
As a health professional for more than a decade, I have tried various programs, diets, and workout regimens – some of which are “good,” but many of which, nahhhh. A lot of the plans out there are impossible to maintain, and seem very one-sided. Sure, you can lose weight if you cut all carbs out of your diet for a month, but how does someone actually do that for the rest of their life, and BECAUSE IT MATTERS, live a happy and joyful existence? It’s impossible. I will never suggest a regiment that leaves clients unhappy.
The Daily is different from other programs in that:
1) It focuses intently on the first two weeks. These weeks allow us to establish healthy habits and see an obvious adjustment in body and mind.
2) No foods are OFF LIMIT. I am a firm believer that you live once, and a few cookies won’t kill ya. The Daily offers a way to have dessert, drinks, chips, you name it, and enjoy it, just within certain parameters.
3) Motion matters: it’s not just about what you are eating, it’s also a lot about how you are moving. The Daily encourages a particular amount of exercise each day, and there’s a very important reason for it. Our bodies were meant to move, and movement allows for oxygen-rich blood to circulate more efficiently through our bodies, aka BETTER MOOD, BETTER DIGESTION, BETTER RECOVERY.
4) Timing matters too. We have all heard the saying that timing is everything. The Daily will schedule your workouts and meal times with the understanding of feeding the body and mind when it needs it most.
5) You got a friend in meeeee. Like real friends. How often do you get a text from a friend who truly cares about your mood and exercise plan every single morning? When was the last time you got a text telling you somebody is proud of you? When was the last conversation you hung up the phone with a massive smile on your face?
I’M INTO IT, BUT IS IT A MILLION DOLLARS?
No, honey! It’s a very manageable amount of dollars.
Month 1 is $395
Months 2 & 3 are $195
Months 4 and on are $50 with No workout calendar
Months 4 and on are $195 with workout calendar
WHAT ARE YOU GETTING FOR YOUR MONEY?
Month 1 is very hands on, and requires more attention than the other months. Clients often consult their coach every day to learn the program and to stay on track. Before month one begins, clients will have a phone call with their coach to cover all the details of their specific program!
Months 2 and 3 are similar in that clients are given a specific exercise and nutritional plan. These months are all about setting habits and learning what serves your body.
Months 4 – however long you choose to stay will the program are where you solidify yourself as a member of the Daily. You will continue to receive the morning text, have the ability to consult your coach whenever needed, have access to the Daily dinners, discount codes, free workouts, events and more. That $50 fee is access to the best club in town! (Clients can choose to opt in for nutritional and workout plans for the rate of month 2.)
TELL ME – ARE CLIENTS HAVING SUCCESS? HOW LONG IS THE AVERAGE CLIENT ON THE DAILY?
Clients are thriving! Originally, I created this program to be a three-month experience, knowing that it is so possible to see major changes in body and mind, as well as fully adopt new habits in that time frame. What I soon realized was that once clients had seen amazing results, they were NOT going anywhere. They loved the community, the accountability, and resources, and have pushed for year long memberships.
OKAY, I WANT IN. HOW DO I SIGN UP? WHEN DO I START?
To sign up, click the button below "sign up for THE DAILY" program starts on the first of the month, so we can keep dates and timelines clear. You have to be signed up to start at least 2 days before the first of the next month. I want to make sure you are set up for success and have time to grocery shop, plan workouts, etc!
The Daily is a lifestyle, a choice, a mantra and a place that feels like home.